This is a list of the puppy equipments we purchased for Cosmo. Both equipments we needed, and those we would like to have. It is a great idea to write down what you are going to need. Eventually you will have control over what to buy before your puppy comes home. And even without stressing.
Before we got Cosmo we had thought that there was not so many equipments and that we could remember everything in our head without help, but most of the things are very necessary items and it would really be annoying if you forgot to buy one of those equipments, because you really want to use as much time as possible with your pup when you first have it at home. So I guess you can say, that a equipment list is some sort of a safety net.
And another thing is to buy it over some months, because it can easily be expensive if you do not have the money.
- Dog basket
- Dog crate (so he had a cave as his relaxing spot).
- Towels (Only used by Cosmo, so there is only hair on his own towels).
- Food and water bowls
- Food container
- Puppy food
- Chewing sticks
- Dog leash
- Flex line
- Harness to the car
- Teddys and toys
- Activity ball
- Activity games
- Puppy shampoo
- Coat King (To get the undercoat of and to avoid dog shedding season)
- Nail clipper
- Shit bags
- Rodalon (to clean up after the “accidents” indoors)
- Fence and fence post (to fence the garden and flower beds)
- Liability insurance (Regulatory in Denmark)
- Health insurance (May be a good idea if your dog gets sick one day)
Anne & Cosmo